Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Where Are the Treats?!

 
Oh! Hello. It's a human we don't know. That's ok, maybe it has treats.

goats

How about treats for my brother?

goats

Treats for my cute little sister?

goats

What do you mean, you didn't bring any?

goats

I'm serious, strange human, WHERE ARE THE TREATS?

goats


See A Goat of Every Color
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Grass would be a good treat! Goats aren't fussy

Rick (Ratty) said...

That third picture especially makes me wish I had treats for them.

Ann said...

bad human, who goes to see goats and doesn't take treats ....lol

vanilla said...

Where indeed? Oh, that is good.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay uh oh i think yoo ar in dutch with the goats!!! bak away slowly and keep yore eyes on the horns!!! ok bye