Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Feeling Human

 
The quality in today is that I have felt pretty good. I sat up all day, in fact. That is not the same as saying I did very much! But I'll take it.

In the past few days I've seen a lot of this.

kleenex box

And eaten a couple of these.

poached egg on toast

This is real comfort food for me when I'm sick. Read more about it at Poached Egg on Milk Toast

Just three days left to enter the blogoversary contest!

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

7 comments:

Lin said...

Wow! You've really been sick, haven't you? Poor Joan. I sure hope that is the end of it for you and you get your strength back.

I've never had that, but it doesn't look very good. Is it?

Sharkbytes said...

Lin- I can't tolerate warm milk any other time, but it really makes me feel better when I'm sick. The egg and butter with the toast is just perfect.

Rick (Ratty) said...

I hope you get back to feeling good soon and have some better quality days than this.

Unknown said...

Glad there's an improvement, Joan. Hope you'll soon be back to your energetic self.

Ann said...

Whatever you've had sure has been hanging on to you for a while. Glad to hear it's finally letting go.
I'm not so sure about that poached egg on milk toast but if you say it's good I"ll take your word for it :) When I'm sick I always crave the typical chicken noodle soup

vanilla said...

Glad you are on the mend. Up and at 'em!

Secondary Roads said...

Hey, that's what my mom used to fix for me when I was sick. Haven't had it in years.

Glad you're feeling better. I went to church yesterday. First time to go somewhere for two weeks. Keep mending.