Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Too Tall Greenery Causes... What?

 
This flamingo fun began as a joke, but I keep finding so many perhaps it should be its own blog. I now have a backlog!

At first, I thought this white flamingo looked demure, but now I think she's only embarrassed. How would you feel with prickly greenery up your, um... well... you can see for yourself.

white flamingo

And, good grief! It has caused the growth of an extra toe! (Normal flamingos only have three.)

See Flamingos
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


6 comments:

the Charioteer said...

just wanna drop by to say hi and have a nice day. :) cute flamingo there. ;)

Ann said...

Poor flamingo but it sure gave me quite the laugh this morning.

Lin said...

That is a sighting of the rare White 4-toed Flamingo!! It's great that you recorded it on film for us all to see!!

vanilla said...

There was a herd of a dozen flamingos in a neighbor's yard a couple days ago. No white ones, though. I thought of you when I saw them.

Secondary Roads said...

Don't you suppose that it makes her tummy itch?

rainfield61 said...

Somebody can help if her tummy itch.